New in Central Cal!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Chicken Little 75, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Chicken Little 75

Chicken Little 75 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2011
    Turlock/Modesto CA
    Hello all

My family and friends are getting a little weary of hearing the latest story from my chicken coop; could this be a place where I can talk about my "girls" and NOT be called a "birdbrain"?!

2. Chicken.Lytle

Chicken.Lytle Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC! I started with chickens over the summer and the people of BYC have been great. Please visit my BYC Page for my blog links that you may find informative or amusing.

This is the place for you. But some of us consider "birdbrain" to be a respectful acknowledgement of one's expertise.

3. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Quote:Well if you are a birdbrain, we are ALL birdbrains! Welcome to BYC! Where in central California are you from? I live in Sacramento, grew up in Merced. You?

4. ghillie

ghillie Hen Pecked

Nov 13, 2008
    Colorado Springs, Co
    [​IMG]

5. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    We LOVE to talk about our girls! please, feel free to brag, and after about 11 posts or so, you can post pictures about your girls, and show us eggs and chicks and everything. We promise to 'oooh and awww' all over them. 'cause we are just that way.

6. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

7. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

A warm welcome from an imp in Washington

This is the right place to talk bird.

imp

8. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Welcome from just a bit up north! Sounds like you're going to fit in great, we're all birdbrains here! [​IMG] I hope you enjoy your stay here, make plenty of friends, and learn a bunch!

9. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Quote:LOL..........This is our safety zone from those who just don't get it!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

BTW I just answered your email.

10. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from a cold and snowy Ohio. You are in the right place. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by