1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New in Paso Robles, CA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BJReed297, Apr 10, 2016.

1. BJReed297

BJReed297 New Egg

Jan 30, 2016
    Paso Robles, CA
    Hi everyone,
    I joined BYC in January and have been sifting through a lot of forums researching chicken breeds, behaviors, best layers, best temperament, etc. I finally came down to getting my chicks three weeks ago, and I am thrilled to have them and they are all healthy and thriving. They are a constant form of hilarious entertainment. I have eight total: 2 Marans, 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Golden Sex Links, and 2 Welsummers. I find it amazing that seemingly overnight they change so much. I have just finished building their extra large coop, and am working on the 20'x24' chicken run. I'll be posting pictures soon, but wanted to introduce myself and begin to learn more from all of you in the process. Glad to be here. You've all helped me so much already.

2. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and [​IMG] - thanks for your intro. Its good to know that BYC has been useful to you, and i hope that as an active member you will enjoy it even more.

All the best
    CT

3. 7littlegirls

7littlegirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2015
    Long Island NY
    Hi :frow welcome to BYC! Enjoy your new little peeps [​IMG]! Can't wait yo see pictures :)

4. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Chicken tv is a lot of fun, glad you are enjoying the chicks! Take lots of pictures, they grow so fast.

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Sounds like you are being the perfect chicken parent [​IMG] Glad you joined the Backyard chickens flock.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by