New & looking for fellow South Carolina residents who raise Bantams!

Kyndall

In the Brooder
Mar 5, 2015
Windsor, SC
Hi, my name is Kyndall and I just joined this site to try to find people near me who raise bantams. I currently have a chicken named Bach....I believe he is supposed to be a Partridge Cochin bantam but i'm not sure if he is fully that breed....but I love him and I only paid $2 for him at the flea market....he was near death and I nursed him back to health (Thank God!). He has come a long way and I'm currently searching high and low for a hen for him....I have searched everywhere online with no results! I don't care what type of hen I can find for him, as long as it's a bantam....I just hate that he's in his pen all alone and I want him to have a mate. My goal is to find him a hen and find me a few more bantams. I'm not wanting to breed them, I really just want them "for looks". I just love the looks and personalities of bantams! My main point out of all this rambling is, is there anybody in South Carolina that is willing to let me see their bantams and sell me at least one hen for Mr. Bach? I'm located in Windsor SC, so I'm looking for anybody in Aiken, Williston, Windsor, or other nearby areas. If you or anybody you know is a bantam "breeder", then please contact me....I would really appreciate the help....thanks ya'll!

Hi :welcome Kyndall

Glad you could join the flock! Hope you are able to find Bach some mates soon so he is not lonely any more. You could also drop by the buy sell trade section to see if there are any available near to you. Once you have 20 posts you could even place a wanted ad. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade

Good luck and hope you enjoy BYC :frow

Good morning and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom