New M*A*S*H unit finished!

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
Okay, everyone, we have finished yet another of DH's nice M*A*S*H units.

I have a few photos on my BYC M*A*S*H page.

I still have more to add but it is time consuming when I have a farm to run so bear with me and I will add more on the construction.

If you have any questions, please ask. I am horrid at explanations and may leave out important details. If you don't see anything that needs to be explained I probably have photos of it.

This is a super simple design that works out fantastically! I am amazed at how easy it is to move once we put wheels on it and the birds love it so much when they are up for breeding.

We are planning to construct 3 at a time when we start again in a few weeks. There are young chicks that are going to enjoy growing up in these.
frow.gif

Please leave comments and suggestions. I am always interested in what you all have to say. I know this isn't what works for everyone but this has been a blessing for me.
love.gif

I love my small tractors but often have too many hens to put with certain roos and this affords them space and comfort. However, it takes 2 people to put on the wheels and take them back off each week to move it. Everything has drawbacks!
tongue2.gif

Thanks!
Although it isn't very lightweight once the sides are on it.
I will get a few photos of the wheels on it as soon as we get that far with this one. I forget every time we go out to move the first one we built and it is too far to walk back to the house and get the camera.

Back
Top Bottom