New member (couple) saying hello

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by YNOT2K, Oct 7, 2013.

1. YNOT2K

YNOT2K Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2013
    Granite Falls, WA
    hello!
    I'm Jeff, live in Lynnwood, WA, and my wife Kim (KimK). she should be making an appearance here soon.
    We don't have chickens (yet!) but we're actively looking for a gentleman's farm in the area to move to. Then a coop, then some chicks, then...(we know, it never ends!)
    We'll be watching, reading, and hopefully, getting to know you as we soak up all of the great information on this forum.
    See you around! [​IMG]
    Jeff K

(doh!...mods, please move to the appropriate thread)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. cypressdrake

cypressdrake Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2012
    Thibodaux, Louisiana.
    [​IMG] Welcome from the deep south CAJUN SWAMPS of LOUISIANA... There's always someone cackling on BYC...

Kickback and enjoy!

3. AK Baha

AK Baha Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2013
    Anchorage, Alaska.
    Hello and welcome from Alaska.[​IMG]

4. Bens-Hens

Bens-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi and welcome from Australia.

Prepare to be hooked hahahaha

5. BrendaJ

BrendaJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2012
    Oregon
    Hello from Oregon Jeff & Kim :) Welcome to BYC. Best of luck on your future flock [​IMG]

6. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Welcome to BYC from California wine country in the Western Sierra Foothills. :frow

Not only is BYC the very best forum for chicken keeping folks, where you can learn a lot, you can also find out how to fix mistakes you make by not checking BYC first.... ;)

Plus many members will become amazingly close friends regardless of the distance separating you.

7. vickey

vickey New Egg

Oct 7, 2013
    I have a 1 1/2 year old Rhode Island Red rooster . Last Thursday we noticed him limping on one leg took to vet he said not broken.. As weekend went he has gotten worse unable to stand at all if he tries he wobbles falls over and his leg stick straight out. He will eat if we hand feed him.called vet this morning and he said maybe a virus doesn't know!! So sad please help

8. vickey

vickey New Egg

Oct 7, 2013
    I have a 1 1/2 year old Rhode Island Red rooster . Last Thursday we noticed him limping on one leg took to vet he said not broken.. As weekend went he has gotten worse unable to stand at all if he tries he wobbles falls over and his leg stick straight out. He will eat if we hand feed him.called vet this morning and he said maybe a virus doesn't know!! So sad please help

9. AK Baha

AK Baha Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2013
    Anchorage, Alaska.
  10. YNOT2K

YNOT2K Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2013
    Granite Falls, WA
    Thanks for the warm welcome! You'll be seeing us around here on BYC. We haven't even started and Kim is hooked already!

Cheers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by