New Member Flyinglranchet

flyinglranchet

In the Brooder
Aug 7, 2020
I have raised chickens off and on, largest flock was 30 smallest is the 6 I have right now. I have 4 Black Australorps and 2 Silver Lace Wyandottes that are 1 year old and laying. I just got 9 additional chicks yesterday, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Blue Andalusian, and 3 Golden Wyandottes, Looking forward to when the new and the older are combined, I am currently weighing growing the flock to 25 to 30 ladies in the next couple of years.

I am retired from manufacturing and am enjoying taking care of a 5 acre parcel, planting trees and garden. I am working on bread making and sewing skills for times when weather keeps me in the house, I hide from heat and cold extremes. Also keep busy with all the little projects that need innovations to make easier to keep up with all the chores. I found BYC through Pinterest looking at coops and runs for ideas that might work with my situation.

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 30, 2015
Hi and welcome to BYC. Chat with other BYC members nearby using the links in my signature, below (turn your phone to landscape to see them).

Make yourself at home and enjoy the forums.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Top Bottom