New member from Central Missouri

kjdevault1

Hatching
Mar 18, 2015
Rolla, Missouri
Hello everyone! I've been following the site for a few days, and just finally joined. I usually get so busy reading, that I lose track of time and then have to run.
We have just moved back to my hometown and on a few acres. I am so excite to be back in a position to have a few animals, chickens included.
I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone!
Kim

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning!

Have you stopped by our learning center yet? Lots of good articles to help you get started and care for your chicks or chickens all throughout their lives...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Make yourself at home here and ask any questions you may have. We do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Kim!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have! We'll be happy to help in any way we can.
smile.png

Hi :welcome Kim

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear you are now able to keep some animals again. Definatly drop by the learning centre link TwoCrows left for you.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture. Hope you enjoy BYC I am sure you will everyone here to help and very friendly :frow

Back
Top Bottom