New member from Cleveland Ohio

bbossltd

Songster
11 Years
Nov 26, 2011
Cleveland
Wanted to say hello to everyone here on the BYC. I've been reading alot of the forums since I decided to raise my own flock, in my Cleveland backyard. Waiting for the OK from the city, in which I should have the news in a week or so(already bought the wood, so lets keep our fingers crossed and ordered my chicks that I'm picking up the 19th of March...lol). Like to thank everyone for having such a great place, to receive so much information.

Welcome to BYC !
big_smile.png

Glad your here. This place is so fun!
thumbsup.gif

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from Washington State glad you joined us!
I hope you get good news from the city, we all need new chicken owners!

Thanks alot, I'm actually looking forward to it. My girlfriend isn't, but both of my sons are already bugging to help me start building the coop out in the garage. Looking forward in adding some images as we go. Reading some of the forums now on coop runs and sand seems like a good idea. Just still I'm wondering about this Cleveland weather with the sand, not sure if I'm going to add roof or leave open. But I'm sure the more I read I will figure this out..lol
Thanks again..
Nick

Welcome from Tampa, FLA.

I think one of the things I most enjoyed about my flock was the time I spent building the coop with my son.....as a matter of fact this past weekend as he was cleaning the coop he looked at me and said. "Papi (Spanish for dad) I had fun building the coop with you, we should make another one, it'd be fun!"...that right there was worth everything!!

best of luck!!

Back
Top Bottom