New Member from Fresno

ArtistActivist

Hatching
8 Years
May 25, 2011
Hello Everyone,
I've been reading all the wonderful posts and viewing all the fabulous pictures of your amazing birds. Please do stop by my profile and see what I have to offer. While I've never owned a chicken, I have a fascination and respect for their ability to be the tiny work horses they are. My background is in food access and security, along with environmental & children's issues. I am blown away at how chickens address all these areas in such positive ways. In the past I've been a commercial tenant improvement construction project manager and a residential home and landscape designer specializing in edible landscapes. I have many creative ideas and am looking forward to sharing with other creative types who are making a difference out there in their communities.

I specifically am looking for people in Fresno/Clovis/Madera and the Central Valley to collaborate with on the many projects that a group I coordinate for, CCLUCK, would like to establish. Again, please do stop by my profile. I willingly accept any input and advice you have for your vision of what chicken ownership can be on a community level!

Thank you so very much!

Rachel Carpenter

WelcometoBYC.gif

Back
Top Bottom