New member from Groveland Florida

bluestarr

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm excited to join the group and learn all I can about chicken care and different breeds. Wondering if someone can let me know if my 7 week old Australorp is a pullet or roo.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to BYC. You got yourself a little fella there, I'm sure, but there's no harm in checking with the experts using the link above.

Best wishes
CT

G’Day from down under bluestarr
frow.gif
Welcome!

I agree that your little one is looking very rooster-ish but definitely check in with the more experienced folks on the Breed & Gender Forum RodNTN gave you a link to.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom