New Member from India

Tomson's Farming

In the Brooder
Aug 13, 2018
India
It's was almost two years ago, we decided to raise poultry for the income for our family.

We started with 90 white pekin ducks and then we added 600 quails and 500 RIR to it slowly. We started selling our ducks and indeed it was profitable.
Now we have over 500 Assel breed chicks and 50 kadakanath who h is the only Black Meat Chicken.

While raising these much breeds of poultry we often find it difficulty to get advise from experienced farmers when sudden sickness or diseases fall on them. At these juncture, i always looked on BackYardChickens for advices from those friends who dealt the same issues successfully in their life.

Besides this, I also have a farm with all vegetables and lives to experiment new fields in farming.

I am married to Reena and we have two kids David and Daniel. I am a Pastor by profession.

Im
It's was almost two years ago, we decided to raise poultry for the income for our family.

We started with 90 white pekin ducks and then we added 600 quails and 500 RIR to it slowly. We started selling our ducks and indeed it was profitable.
Now we have over 500 Assel breed chicks and 50 kadakanath who h is the only Black Meat Chicken.

While raising these much breeds of poultry we often find it difficulty to get advise from experienced farmers when sudden sickness or diseases fall on them. At these juncture, i always looked on BackYardChickens for advices from those friends who dealt the same issues successfully in their life.

Besides this, I also have a farm with all vegetables and lives to experiment new fields in farming.

I am married to Reena and we have two kids David and Daniel. I am a Pastor by profession.

Welcome I'm from India also no worries BYC is the biggest loving family

Back
Top Bottom