New member from New Hampshire!

Cakela

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 12, 2011
Southern New Hampshire
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I grew up on a cattle farm but of course we had chickens. Lived in the city for a while in Ohio, then moved to Nh and once again am living the country life.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 26 of them after losing two this past week
sad.png

(3) What breeds do you have? I have.. 4 New Hampshire Reds, 4 Silver Laced Wyandottes ( I think ), 5 Barred Rocks, 3 Americaunas, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Cornish X, 3 Golden laced wyandottes, and a mystery white hen.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Looking up random questions on google has led me to this site many times.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, cooking, and taking care of all my lovely animals.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I stay at home while my boyfriend works, so I get to spend all day with the chickens, pigs, bulls, and goats! Plus my black lab and two ducks.

That's all I think think of at the moment... planning on posting some pictures of my girls and roos in a bit!

Back
Top Bottom