New Member from NW PA

alwaysanoland

In the Brooder
Feb 22, 2018
NW PA
Good morning, I am excited to have found this forum (thank you Google). We raised chickens when I was a kid (but I failed to retain much of that knowledge). My daughter is OBSESSED with chickens. We have 2, a rooster and a hen. Our rooster is a something-something laced Wyandotte and our hen is an Easter Egger that doesn't lay. We got them both last summer. My daughter wants to expand out flock and show, so we are researching breeds and trying to decide what to get as well as how to improve our current accommodations for them.

Good morning, I am excited to have found this forum (thank you Google). We raised chickens when I was a kid (but I failed to retain much of that knowledge). My daughter is OBSESSED with chickens. We have 2, a rooster and a hen. Our rooster is a something-something laced Wyandotte and our hen is an Easter Egger that doesn't lay. We got them both last summer. My daughter wants to expand out flock and show, so we are researching breeds and trying to decide what to get as well as how to improve our current accommodations for them.

Hello,
:welcome
Glad to have you!

Greetings and welcome to BYC! So glad you joined us. There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home! I hope you find the perfect breed for your daughter to show.

Oh, if you haven't done so already, PLEASE put at least your general location in your profile. It could be very important if/when you ask for or offer help or advice. You know, climate issues and such. Old folks like me :old will never remember & look there first. To add it, mouse hover over Account top right and a drop down will appear. Click on Personal Details and scan down. You'll see the spot for Location. Then go to the bottom and save changes. Thanks! Hope you enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom