New member here

Hollychic11

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 20, 2011
Canonsburg PA
Well my chicken problem started in 2005 when I moved my city boy husband to country..we moved right by a farm that had chickens and after a few months he announced that we were getting some fuzzy buts from the neighbor... He built a small coop for the original nine peeps we got and after getting rid of 2 of the roos we had settled into life raising them and getting eggs...fast foward to when our first lady died about 2 years later didn't know about this site them but my dad an old farmer said sometimes that just happens.. Then one of our neighbors dog got two more of our ladies sooo...the next sping just had to get more fuzzy buts from TSC. Found this site when we were looking for a bigger coop design more chickens=bigger coop and found it extremely helpful and now I have to admit "My name is Holly and I'm a fuzzybutaholic" is there such a thing a CA? Everyday I look forward to the forum and a big THANK YOU to all the people on here that have helped me and didn't even know it....

PS... I"m from SW PA where I live with my DH, 2 great kids, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 3 guinea pigs, 3 rats, and of couse my many chickens. With lots of support from my dear old farmer Dad.

welcome-byc.gif
from Ga.

Back
Top Bottom