New member in Arkansas

denabry

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 10, 2014
Hi! I'm Dena and I can't do math. I started with about a dozen chickens and now I have 52.. Bought some, hatched some and was given some.... And the flock grew. It's only been a year!!! So now we are building a bigger coup and have tripled the size of the run. I can't wait for all the hens to lay! We already get enough eggs to keep my house and my mom in laws house fed! Hoping to sell some when we get them all laying!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your chickens!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like chicken math to me....2+7=21 Ha!!

Enjoy all those eggs and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Wow! Chicken math has really kicked in big time at your place. Very few BYC members are immune to it. :eek:) I was born in Hot Springs, AR, and even after my parents moved away, I used to return and spend all summer and every holiday with my grandparents in Hot Springs. I still have relatives in the area and love it there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Maybe you can't do regular math but you go to the head of your class for Chicken Math. You must be a prodigy
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
You are most welcome here,

so glad you joined the flock.

About to take a turn at subtraction. Too many roosters= chicken and dumplings!!!

Back
Top Bottom