new member in Broward County FL

daviebirds

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 23, 2014
My in-laws had a bunch of chickens on their property for the agricultural exemption and now that I am part of the family they are letting my wife and I expand on that and move our bird rescue there as well. We have quail, ducks, geese, chickens, pigeons, and pea fowl. Our non-profit bird rescue (we do it because we love it and do not sell any of them and sometimes we rehome them as well) has cockatoos, an African grey, macaws, quakers, love birds, cockatiels, and parakeets. We take in unwanted chickens, etc. as well but we just put them with the rest of their breed. I hope to learn a lot on this site and maybe even meet near by people.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Wow! Sounds like you have your hands full! How wonderful of you to rescue all those birds! You have defiantly come to the right place!

If you want to find people in your area go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum - you can locate and post on your state thread.
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC! Come introduce yourself on our FL state thread! Sounds like you have quite the variety of birds, be great to see some photos if you care to share. Nice to have you here!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You sure are up to your armpits in birds...LOVE IT!!!! You will fit right in here. :)

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom