New member in Nashville

nancylanesmith

Hatching
7 Years
6 Years
Jan 23, 2013
Hello everyone! This is Nancy in Nashville TN, and I just joined. I'm very excited! No one around here (family and friends) seems to be as excited about my chickens as I am, so I am super happy to have found all of you!

I have some Polish chickens, which I love, and 2 RIR's which just started laying for me. I have 3 Light Brahmas (?) and one buff Or (can't remember the whole name, but I bet you all know it, lol). I want a few Lavender Americaunas, and then maybe I will stop. Ha ha!

Looking forward to talking with other chicken enthusiasts!

Nancy in Nashville

Hi &
welcome-byc.gif
! Glad you joined us! Buff Orpingtons? lol Make sure you check out the Learning Center for great information for new members. The Search Nav on this site is great because it allows you to type in a question and it will bring up past post with related information. Watch out for chicken math or your family and friends will be calling you "the crazy chicken ..." I used to be bothered when they said that about me but, now I'm totally good with it and my DH has joined me in the obsession ! LOL

Thank you so much! Yes, I have spent the last hour just skipping around reading.....wow......lots of info! I might be spending alot of time just browsing.

Back
Top Bottom