New member in Ontario

matven123

In the Brooder
Oct 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
Hey everyone I am new to to the site. I have I pure black silkie, 2 silkie cross, and 2 OEG, bought them at a fall fair and am not sure of age. As of now I believe I only have one rooster, the black silkie. I'll post some pics and maybe some of you could help me with the ages

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I would suggest posting your birds' pics on our What Breed or Gender is This? section in the Forum at the top of the page and let our experts there take a look at them for you. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Silkies are extremely difficult to sex early - generally 4-5 mos. is best or wait till they crow or lay. You may want to join the "Canadians, check-in-here." thread to find out what's going on in your area. Welcome to BYC.

welcome-byc.gif

It's nice to have you here, hope you're having fun with your new flock!

Back
Top Bottom