New Member - Love this Forum!!

cparian

Songster
12 Years
Nov 5, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hi Everyone. I just bought a 10 Acre farm in a bank repo & have been dilligently working to get it all in order. Bought 20 chickens right away because I alway wanted them for the fresh eggs, they are so much fun & there was already a coop in the barn. Right now I have a Wyandotte Roo, a Leghorn Roo, & an Easter Egger Roo, the hens are a mix of Brahmas, RI, Easter Eggers, & some mutts! I also have a female 3 yr old Fawn Doberman, a male 4 yr old Akita, & a female 3 mth old Great Pyr. (The last one will hopefully eventually help me with my coyote problems) Six cats, two are Japanese Bobtails. Finally two newly aquired Pygmy goats.( Both within the past 3 days!!) I have been reading the forum as a guest whenever I had an issue with my chickens & found it sooooo helpful. I had questions about the goats & searched the web without any success for a goat forum so I turned back to this site for help. I had a reply within minutes. I love this forum! Looking forward to all the great advise & help I am sure I will need in the future.

welcome-byc.gif

Glad you are here

Welcome to the forum!!!
smile.png
This is truly a great site for info on chickens and actually a lot of other stuff too! I have 4 akitas myself, so it was neat hearing someone else has one too. I am suprised the coyotes still hang around with the dobe and akita on the property. We used to have coyotes around too, but not anymore.
wink.png
hee hee hee... Your property sounds absolutely AWESOME!!!! Can't wait for pictures. Where/who did you get your akita from?

Back
Top Bottom