New Member- No chicks yet. Doing my research first!

FarmerPaul1976

In the Brooder
7 Years
6 Years
Jan 23, 2013
Hi! My name is Stacy. I am a 36 year old nurse in eastern NC. My husband and I are in the process of buying our first home, and one of my major requirements is that I be able to raise chickens and a couple miniature cows!
I have been dreaming about raising some chickens for a few years, but being a renter prohibited that. Hopefully, by May we will be on our dream "mini-farm!"
I found this website through my sister, who has about half a dozen layers. She said this was the best resource out there for novices. I look forward to getting to know ya'll and learning about raising chickens.

Welcome! We are also looking forward to getting our own house and land to raise chickens (hopefully soon!). This site is definitely a good resource for chickens and other poultry. Good luck to you guys!

Welcome to BYC!!
Rhodebar-Chickens-cut-out.jpg

Glad you joined us!!!

Greetings from Kansas, Stacy, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! BYC is a great resource for the beginning chicken keeper. Hope your farm plans work out - good luck and have fun!!

Congratulations on your new home and the fact that you are researching prior to getting your birds. That's the right way of doing things.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom