1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Member Sandbox

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Kevin565, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Welcome to BYC everyone [​IMG]

Here you can:

Ask any questions you may have

Quickly get your 20 posts to participate in the BST section

Meet other members. Both old and new.

Express ideas without anyone passing judgement

Lurkers welcomed!

2. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    What is BST? ... (I just saw your link on GvsG)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  3. I like this thread. I am new, three months is like new right?

4. Kevin565

Dec 22, 2009
    Buy Sell Trade section

It sure is. It'd be great to have you around here [​IMG]

5. Well thanks, i feel so welcome[​IMG]

6. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

Kevin, you are so considerate thinking of how newbies feel trying to find answers.

I'm so glad to see you here!

Attention posters: Kevin knows how to do all sorts of cool stuff, so don't be shy to ask, cause she (yeah, not he) is super sweet and extra knowledgable about computers, and how to work BYC!

She taught me: how to change my avatar. How to download/upload pics. Has explained a vast excyclopdiea of terms and what initials stand for. Helped me figure out how to add information to my profile. Helped me get a "welcome" message made. Has very often told me where I can find needed info. SHe knows a lot of other things too, but I wouldn't want to give you an excuse not to ask questions!

7. Kevin565

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

Your so kind Marty but you underestimate yourself. You had one of the best plans for a homemade incubator on all of BYC. You are also one of the most knowledgeable quail person I know. Also you are the hatching Queen. [​IMG]

8. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

OH, stop it silly. I've seen some of the rocking bators portrayed there. I'd feel silly offering plans for a $3 incubator, especially since nobody else but me and my kids have made them!

Seriously, glad your doing this!

9. Kevin565

Dec 22, 2009
    Most people would much prefer paying 3 for a homemade incubator than 20! You have a true frugal incubator plan! Hopefully we'll have some new members soon

10. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

Add something to your welcome inviting them to come ask questions here, or put a link on the bottem of your page to it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by