NEW MEMBER YAY!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LOVE MY DUCKIES, Apr 6, 2016.

1. LOVE MY DUCKIES

LOVE MY DUCKIES New Egg

Apr 6, 2016
    Hi from T.N. second year chickens first time ducks. Currently hoping to rehabilitate a spraddle leg chick that the store gave me free.
    Trying to give her a good chance in life. First time I see a chicken like that.
    The sickly or slow looking duckie they gave me free is fine and well cant tell he had any problems at all now.
    Thank you excited to be a member =)

My hubby said I bring home all the broken things im pretty broken myself so i guess they belong with me =)

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Sounds like you found a passion for helping birds - nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you are like that with other animals and people. [​IMG] Foot problems are best treated as early as possible- to produce good outcomes. You can put "Spraddle foot" in the search box and see what comes up.

3. LOVE MY DUCKIES

LOVE MY DUCKIES New Egg

Apr 6, 2016
    Tyvm will read more and as much as possible to try all I can. A thousand thank you's =)

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC- glad that you have joined us. Good luck with your chicks and good on ya for helping out those little ones that are to too well right now.

All the best

CT

5. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Thanks for joining us!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by