Racerbound

Hatching
Apr 3, 2016
I am a long time pigeon person and happened to see this forum while searching on google. I am attempting something new to me and would like to ask if anyone has had pigeon eggs mailed to you for hatching by your loft pigeons.

I have raised several breeds through the years and presently raise Indian Fantails and Racing Homing Pigeons. I also raise chickens and Rabbits. I have also inherited a Goose from my grandson.

What is the procedure for posting pictures here?

Welcome to BYC. I used to belong to the NBRC - someone on their message board was trying this. It was a while ago, but if you go to their website and conduct a search, information may appear. I think it was nbrc.com. The problem is coordinating egg availability with pigeon nesting cycle so that the fosters will be producing 'pigeon milk' when the squabs hatch.

Hi and welcome to BYC. I believe you need to make a few posts before pics are uploaded successfully.

Cheers
CT

Thanks for the information. I have several pairs that are now preparing to nest so I am hoping that the timing will be ok.

I've heard of some of shipped pigeon eggs hatching, but not too much in the states for some reason mostly only to Asian islands from eastern Europe, but usually out of can or two only several hatch at best. Could be many more not posted about n some don't update.

Back
Top Bottom