1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fantabulastic, May 21, 2016.

1. fantabulastic

fantabulastic New Egg

May 21, 2016
    Hello to all, look forward to being a part of this community. We have had chickens for almost 5 years, love them.It is so nice to have fresh eggs all the time and know what our chickens are eating. Just visited tonight, was directed here by internet. We posted a question looking for answers and we were directed here. How totally aweaome, a chicken community. I believe one of our younger chickens is sick, will see how she is doing in the am. Spuds like she is sick. So happy to have found this community. Blessings to all

2. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] Hello and Welcome to BYC.

Sorry you have an ill chicken, you should post the problem with specific details under the Emergencies forum to get some suggestions.

3. limited25

limited25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2016
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG] Nice to have you join us! I found this website by internet too, with most of my questions pointing me here.

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock, glad you joined us. I ended up here through the internet also. Everything about chickens I googled, pointed me to Backyard Chickens.

5. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by