New member !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kmmaslac, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Kmmaslac

Kmmaslac New Egg

Nov 4, 2016
    North Carolina
    Hey everyone my name is Kim and I am such a proud chicken mama! I have about 40 chickens including: Easter eggers, cooper marans, silkies, blue Cochins, buff laced polish, naked necks, barred rocks and more! I started off with 7 chicks about a year ago and have become completely chicken crazy! I love learning about everything chicken and look forward to seeing awesome chicken pictures!

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Kim, and :welcome! Great to have you with us! Sounds like a barnyard full o'birds. :D. With a year under your belt you've likely gained a lot of experience. But BYC is here with answers to any questions you might have. You said you like pictures. Here's a link to the Stories and Pictures of my Chickens Forum: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/39/pictures-stories-of-my-chickens
    You can also locate your state thread in this link if you'd like to chat with local poultry folk: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!

3. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Kim, it's nice to have you here. You sure have a pretty mixed flock, judging by the breeds you mentioned. Looking at other member's flocks is fun, do you have a photo of yours you'd like to share?

4. Birdlover 13

Birdlover 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2015
    South Africa
    [​IMG][​IMG]Welcome to the flock!!!

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    :welcome

7. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Kim. Hope you will enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do.

9. Kmmaslac

Kmmaslac New Egg

Nov 4, 2016
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] here's a pic of my newest member hatched yesterday! She's a blue Cochin and already adorable :) ! Thanks for the warm welcomes! I should have joined a year ago :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by