DCHICKMAN

In the Brooder
Feb 11, 2017
Newbie here! Just saying hello. I have been reading info on this site for quite awhile now, and decided to join in the fun! My wife and I currently have a flock of 18 consisting of New Hampshire Reds, Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orpingtons, and Black Austrorlosrps. Have a great day all !

Greetings from Kansas, DCHICKMAN, and
welcome-byc.gif
! It's great to have you in our community! BYC is a great place to be! If you want to chat with some local poultry folks, find your state thread in this link and say howdy: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Many of us were lurkers before joining up, me included. You have a lovely mixed flock there and some great breeds.

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

G’Day from down under DCHICKMAN & MrsDCHICKMAN
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom