Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by adjb89, Feb 14, 2017.

1. adjb89

adjb89 Just Hatched

Feb 14, 2017
    HI,
    New member today. We are going to be first timers at raising chickens. Supposed to get them some time in the next 2 weeks. I love this site. Thanks Donna

2. chickenweirdo1

chickenweirdo1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2016
    Massachusetts
    My Coop
    [​IMG]Great to have another poultry lover! I ordered chicks as well they will be here April 24,[​IMG]not soon enough you will love it so much. This site is great there is so much to learn and its a great place to share your chicken raising stories!

3. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under adjb89 [​IMG] Welcome!

How exciting!

I recommend a visit to the Learning Centre; lots of good tips there: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

Best wishes to your and your flock when they arrive.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hello, Donna and welcome to our community. I hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us.

Best wishes
    CT

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Donna, Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock [​IMG]

6. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Donna, it's nice to have you here! What breed(s) of chicks are you getting?

7. Wow, that's going to be exciting! And[​IMG]!!!

8. Circle W Farms

Circle W Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2016
    Antreville,SC
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC.

9. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Pleased to make your acquaintance, Donna, and [​IMG]! Great to have you aboard! Best wishes to you and your chicken adventure - you won't regret it!! [​IMG]

10. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to the community! I am pleased you could join us, I do hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy yourself here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by