Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by roxy87, Mar 12, 2017.

1. roxy87

roxy87 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2017
    Moreno valley ca
    Hello everyone,

I am a new member :) . The stuff I have read on here has been helpful to me. I own 10 muscovy at the moment. But incubating my new additions. Which will be geese and more muscovy.

2. FoodFreedomNow

FoodFreedomNow Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi and [​IMG]! I started with 10 Muscovy, too...and let's just say I have a few more than that now. They have so much personality and the ducks are so great at hatching eggs that it's easy to do.

I hope you enjoy all the resources available on BYC and best of luck with your hatches!

3. roxy87

Mar 12, 2017
    Moreno valley ca

Thank you, they are good moms:) Ppl on here give good advice. Every time I look for answers usually end up here.

4. QuackSpeak

QuackSpeak Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2017
    Hi Roxy, and Welcome To BYC!! I've never owned Muscovies, but heard they are great, quiet ducks - and lucky you; you have an incubator! Enjoy BYC!

5. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I am glad you joined us! I hope you enjoy BYC, best wishes!

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, roxy87, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! Best of luck to you and your ducks and happy hatching! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. roxy87

Mar 12, 2017
    Moreno valley ca

Thanks[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under roxy87 [​IMG] Welcome!

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

9. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! Muscovies are such wonderful ducks, I can see why you are increasing your flock. What breed(s) of geese are you hatching?

10. roxy87

Mar 12, 2017
    Moreno valley ca
    I have about 17 eggs. 5 of which I know are cotton patch. 12 I bought off of ebay could be blue sebastopol, chinese or african since they all laid in same place. So will be a bit of a surprise also not sure how good my odds are( since they were shipped and still waiting to candle).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by