roxy87

Songster
5 Years
Mar 12, 2017
Moreno valley ca
Hello everyone,

I am a new member :) . The stuff I have read on here has been helpful to me. I own 10 muscovy at the moment. But incubating my new additions. Which will be geese and more muscovy.

Hello everyone,

I am a new member
smile.png
. The stuff I have read on here has been helpful to me. I own 10 muscovy at the moment. But incubating my new additions. Which will be geese and more muscovy.

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
! I started with 10 Muscovy, too...and let's just say I have a few more than that now. They have so much personality and the ducks are so great at hatching eggs that it's easy to do.

I hope you enjoy all the resources available on BYC and best of luck with your hatches!

Hi and :welcome ! I started with 10 Muscovy, too...and let's just say I have a few more than that now. They have so much personality and the ducks are so great at hatching eggs that it's easy to do. 

I hope you enjoy all the resources available on BYC and best of luck with your hatches!

Thank you, they are good moms:) Ppl on here give good advice. Every time I look for answers usually end up here.

Hi Roxy, and Welcome To BYC!! I've never owned Muscovies, but heard they are great, quiet ducks - and lucky you; you have an incubator! Enjoy BYC!

G’Day from down under roxy87
frow.gif
Welcome!

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Welcome to BYC! Muscovies are such wonderful ducks, I can see why you are increasing your flock. What breed(s) of geese are you hatching?

I have about 17 eggs. 5 of which I know are cotton patch. 12 I bought off of ebay could be blue sebastopol, chinese or african since they all laid in same place. So will be a bit of a surprise also not sure how good my odds are( since they were shipped and still waiting to candle).

Back
Top Bottom