sarahhanssens

Hatching
Mar 12, 2017
Hi!

Just signed in yesterday, to gain some information on plastic housing instead of wood and other things.

My name is Sarah and I'm the owner of 6 chickens, 4 silkies, a blue de landes and nera brown. I also have 4 cats and a dog.

I live in Belgium with my husband and daughter.

welcome-byc.gif
I am glad you joined us! I hope you enjoy BYC, best wishes!

G’Day from down under sarahhanssens
frow.gif
Welcome!

By plastic housing are you referring to something similar to the Eglu Cube? https://www.omlet.com.au/shop/chicken_keeping/eglu_go/

If you pop Eglu Cube or Eglu Coop into the search option, there are multiple threads on the subject.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Nice to meet you Sarah, hope you will enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do. I have heard of those plastic coops for chickens. I don't think they hold very many birds, I would think they are awkward to clean, and wonder if they have sufficient ventilation. I do know they cost a lot of money.

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I am fixing to celebrate my first year on here, and I have loved it so much, I hope you will too! There is tons of great info and friendly folks, so pull up a chair and make yourself at home! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom