CedarRoadFarm

Hatching
Mar 13, 2017
Northern Indiana
I am Jeanne Co-owner of Cedar Road Farm. We are located in Northern Indiana. I am happy to be part of this group, hope to share and learn new things about raising chickens... I have approx. 50 hens and unfortunately 12 very active roosters.(need to order more hens.) I also have 7 Pekin ducks and looking for at least 6-more Pekins hens. So I am putting the word out... If you live in Northern Indiana and have Pekin Hens you would like to re-home, I would like them.

We have Barred, Rhode Island, Black and Buff, Isa Brown and 3- Bantam hens and 4 Bantam roosters.

Howdy from Kansas, CedarRoadFarm, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased to have you in our flock! Sorry about your surplus roosters! Here's a link to the Ducks Forum if you are interested: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks
And below you can find the WI thread if you want to chat with local poultry folks:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
Hope you find the birds you seek. Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!
wee.gif

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I am fixing to celebrate my first year on here, and I have loved it so much, I hope you will too! There is tons of great info and friendly folks, so pull up a chair and make yourself at home! :frow

~Cuz

Hi :welcome Jeanne

Glad you could join us here! That's a lovely flock you have there :D I'm afraid ducks are not for me as they are too messy but I'm sure if you pop by the duck link redsoxs left you will enjoy all the chat about them there.

Good luck for the future and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

G’Day from down under Jeanne
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom