Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SydneyT1879, Mar 20, 2017.

1. SydneyT1879

SydneyT1879 New Egg

Mar 20, 2017
    Hey, my name is Sydney. I'm new to the website. My family just bought six new chicks and I heard this a good website. My teacher recommended me and she loves chickens.

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello from Kansas, Sydney, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! Your teacher is correct - BYC is the place to learn the ropes of chicken keeping. And the best place for the tis the Learning Center with its many informative articles.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
    Best wishes and good luck to you! [​IMG]

3. N F C

N F C eggnog time! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Sydney, your teacher pointed you in a great direction to get information and help raising poultry.

It's nice to have you here!

4. vachick15

vachick15 Overrun With Chickens

Welcome to BYC! I hope you like it here!

5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Sydney [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Sydney, Welcome to BYC. Hope your teacher is a member as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by