Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FALETI JOSEPH, Apr 11, 2017.

1. FALETI JOSEPH

FALETI JOSEPH New Egg

Apr 11, 2017
    l am Joe from Nigeria. I am highly interested in raising chickens for eggs. I would appreciate any information or advice or answer to question on this platform.

2. chickenweirdo1

chickenweirdo1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2016
    Massachusetts
    My Coop
    [​IMG]Great to have another poultry lover! Nice to have you here Joe.

3. BYCforlife

BYCforlife Overrun With Chickens

Hello Joe! [​IMG] There are lots of things to learn about chickens. For a first, it may be better to buy full grown chickens for your first time, and then moving to incubating eggs/raising chicks. If you want more information, it would be helpful if you made separate posts. Thanks for joining!

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Joe, thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens. Have you visited the Learning Center ( above) it's the best place to start a chicken education.

5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under FALETI JOSEPH [​IMG] Welcome!

This is a link to the Learning Centre Diva mentioned: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by