rj50

In the Brooder
Jun 13, 2018
Grand Rapids, MN
Hello. My name is Rian. I am a DIY'er and was on Pintrest looking for ideas for a small to med sized Pigeon loft/chicken coop. I live in MN. My hobbies are landscaping and gardening, and pets. I have raised chickens and pigeons when i was a kid. I now have my own place on the out skirts of a small town, Grand rapids so my space is limited. One of my neighbor's down the street has a bird feed in their front yard. There is a small gathering of pigeons that visit that feeder daily, but the birds are not their's.? But not wild either. I thought to my self how fun it would be to start a small flock again. So i found this site and seeing see some perfect size coops. Look forward to more idea's and open to meeting and chatting with other members.
Good day to all.
Rian

:frow Rian!
Welcome to BYC!
It sounds like you are about to embark upon a cool project.
You are going to love it here.
There is a lot of creativity and ingenuity amongst this group of people. Plus the bank of knowledge is unbelievable in its depth and complexity.
I’m really glad you decided to join, I was a shy lurker for a long time. Now they can’t keep me quiet! :gig

INTRO 76.jpg
1194610-fa6c82b73dd5829fc6acafd6a2529984.gif

I was terribly shy and a total techno reject - lurked for 8 mos. Now you can see I post a great deal and am NOT shy anymore. Welcome to the flock Rian, there is a forum for "Pigeons and Doves." Just scroll through the forums at the top of this page, till you arrive at Pigeons.

Back
Top Bottom