Ashleychristine88

In the Brooder
Aug 2, 2018
Virginia
My name is Ashley and i live in Virginia. As for my yard birds, i have one Muscovy male, a female Ancona mix, and 5 female Anconas. Also have 2 more Muscovy ducklings i got yesterday as well as a duckling that was found about 5 days ago and brought to me. Not sure what it is yet but im hoping its a mallard.
I also have an array of other pets (dogs, cats, snakes, rats, ferrets)
I love my little ducks and am excited to learn what i can and get advice from others.
I also have some chickens. My bf got 6 yesterday that i honestly cant remember what they are. I have a 4 months old barred rock hen. Shes a riot. She gets along great with the ducks and i swear shes their cult leader. They have an indoor pen in my garage and whenever i look at them at night she will be standing on the gate looking at them while walking back and forth clucking like shes giving a speech.
Any helpful tips please feel free to message!

My name is Ashley and i live in Virginia. As for my yard birds, i have one Muscovy male, a female Ancona mix, and 5 female Anconas. Also have 2 more Muscovy ducklings i got yesterday as well as a duckling that was found about 5 days ago and brought to me. Not sure what it is yet but im hoping its a mallard.
I also have an array of other pets (dogs, cats, snakes, rats, ferrets)
I love my little ducks and am excited to learn what i can and get advice from others.
I also have some chickens. My bf got 6 yesterday that i honestly cant remember what they are. I have a 4 months old barred rock hen. Shes a riot. She gets along great with the ducks and i swear shes their cult leader. They have an indoor pen in my garage and whenever i look at them at night she will be standing on the gate looking at them while walking back and forth clucking like shes giving a speech.
Any helpful tips please feel free to message!
Welcome! Have fun! I really want ducks so bad :):welcome:jumpy

WELCOME TO BYC!! :welcome

~It’s great to have you join our wonderful community~ :yesss:

Here’s a link to to help you find your state’s thread! •https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/find-your-states-thread.270925/

Here’s a link to the learning center, here you will find articles & etc -Learning Center | BackYard ChickensBackYard Chickens › Articles-

BYC is the BEST website for information on poultry or just to share pics and stories of your own flock!!

I hope you enjoy your time here on BYC!:wee

Feel free to join my thread! https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/broody-quit-my-adventures-in-incubating-them.1264254/ ;)

~Kayla’s Chickens~

FARMER-CONNIE-BYD657577676.gif FARMER-CONNIE-WELCOME-CHICK.gif

Back
Top Bottom