Chicken Cowboy

In the Brooder
Oct 22, 2018
Hello to all.
Im fairly new at this, about two years. However, just moved and having new issues and am hoping to find new resources.
I have one RI Red, One black one?...? and one gold orphington,? I believe.
It has taken a year to nurse the orphington back to health after a rooster beat her up. (notice I have no roosters)

Now, in a new home, preparing to build new coop, etc. they are in a temporary one made out of my son's old playhouse.
Folks, after the move. My red, started molting, they all quit laying eggs...? Its been a month with no eggs... Just wondering if the move was that traumatic?

Any thoughts?
FYI, I am in Southeast Louisiana
Cowboy

NoFlyBackFarm

Crowing
Aug 6, 2018
Pilesgrove, New Jersey
Welcome to BYC!
why-you-eat-me-chicken-memes.jpg

Farmer Connie

Gallus gallus domesticus
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
Hello to all.
Im fairly new at this, about two years. However, just moved and having new issues and am hoping to find new resources.
I have one RI Red, One black one?...? and one gold orphington,? I believe.
It has taken a year to nurse the orphington back to health after a rooster beat her up. (notice I have no roosters)

Now, in a new home, preparing to build new coop, etc. they are in a temporary one made out of my son's old playhouse.
Folks, after the move. My red, started molting, they all quit laying eggs...? Its been a month with no eggs... Just wondering if the move was that traumatic?

Any thoughts?
FYI, I am in Southeast Louisiana
Cowboy
They will start laying once they are settled in and feel secure. Welcome to BYC.
chicken and egg roll.gif

sSig_welcome4.gif

Top Bottom