44533CA3-2191-4AA6-B58C-E3F77D4F280A.jpeg

What animals do you have now? Do you have any pictures? This site loves pictures!! :D I especially like the goat photos.

Hi there Brenda and welcome to BYC! We look forward to learning more about your chickens! On BYC you’ll get to meet a ton of wonderful people who are always willing to help and soon we’ll learn a lot from you too! We love pictures so please feel free to post some soon! It’s a great idea to add the area where you live so the others can help with questions and factor in your climate. Take care and can’t wait to hear more from you soon! :)

Hello my name is Brenda,I am happy to have joined the group, I am looking forward to learning and sharing with my fellow chicken lovers

Hi I'm sorrta new to this to! Hi and welcome to the group!!!!! :welcome

:frow Hidy-Ho to both of y'all!
:welcome Glad y'all joined the BYC family, you'll not regret it. There's so much for us to learn from each other.
:love I look forward to seeing photos of y'alls flocks. It's mandatory to post photos of your flocks when you join (not really, just highly favored by us other members).
:popI'm always waiting for hatching, baby photos, crowing & egg laying .
:jumpy:bun:jumpy:bun Happy dance!!!
2019-12-02_05.18.59.jpg

View attachment 1973703
What animals do you have now? Do you have any pictures? This site loves pictures!! :D I especially like the goat photos.
I do :love me some goat photos as well!
20191203_133408.jpg
20190921_114558.jpg
20191121_185127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom