88tinkbell

In the Brooder
Sep 24, 2019
Backyard chicken mom - 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Speckled Sussex & 2 Barred Rock that are 2 1/2 years old. We also have a yellow lab, 2 cats and 2 horses (off property).
I love to bake/cook so wanted to raise chickens for eggs but also for a fun hobby and to teach my kids something different. I have a large, secure coop and large
fully enclosed run and do allow them to free range but not daily due to owls/hawks in our yard regularly. Looking to learn more from this forum and get assistance with new problems I'm encountering as my chickens age.

Backyard chicken mom - 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Speckled Sussex & 2 Barred Rock that are 2 1/2 years old. We also have a yellow lab, 2 cats and 2 horses (off property).
I love to bake/cook so wanted to raise chickens for eggs but also for a fun hobby and to teach my kids something different. I have a large, secure coop and large
fully enclosed run and do allow them to free range but not daily due to owls/hawks in our yard regularly. Looking to learn more from this forum and get assistance with new problems I'm encountering as my chickens age.
members.jpg

Back
Top Bottom