Utah Chickens Rockin

In the Brooder
May 20, 2021
Hi! I am a new member!
I had chickens, a pair of ducks and a white goose when I was growing up in the 70's. Along with always dogs and cats.
I bought 6 fluffy lil' hens at Cal Ranch the end of March
Breeds? Good question? Out of the rare breed at Cal Ranch. Speckled Sussex, EE?, White Wyandotte, 2 greys? Would love to show pictures and have thoughts of what I have.
Love their personalities for sure!
I compete in sports with my Australian Shepherd. Mainly agility, been competing and training for over 30yrs. I love to cook at home.
I am a total animal lover! I now have 2 cats and 1 dog. I have had horses, a cow, goats, fish & rabbits. All pets and spoiled.
My husband has been creative in turning a bunkbed into our first coop. Our dog run into the chicken run even though they spend the day in the yard.
I found this site just by looking for answers since becoming a new chick mom. Been fun and exciting but stressful to make them happy, safe and comfortable.
Thanks for all the wonderful information that has helped me get started!

Hi! I am a new member!
I had chickens, a pair of ducks and a white goose when I was growing up in the 70's. Along with always dogs and cats.
I bought 6 fluffy lil' hens at Cal Ranch the end of March
Breeds? Good question? Out of the rare breed at Cal Ranch. Speckled Sussex, EE?, White Wyandotte, 2 greys? Would love to show pictures and have thoughts of what I have.
Love their personalities for sure!
I compete in sports with my Australian Shepherd. Mainly agility, been competing and training for over 30yrs. I love to cook at home.
I am a total animal lover! I now have 2 cats and 1 dog. I have had horses, a cow, goats, fish & rabbits. All pets and spoiled.
My husband has been creative in turning a bunkbed into our first coop. Our dog run into the chicken run even though they spend the day in the yard.
I found this site just by looking for answers since becoming a new chick mom. Been fun and exciting but stressful to make them happy, safe and comfortable.
Thanks for all the wonderful information that has helped me get started!
:welcome. Feel free to join the dog threads we have as well!:D

Back
Top Bottom