Miaksbeaks

In the Brooder
Aug 8, 2021
Hi! I’m a new member (although I’ve been on this website reading different forums many times).
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I’ve had chickens for a little over a year now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 3 hens and 2 pullets.

(3) What breeds do you have? I have some mixed breeds, an americauna, barred rock, Plymouth blue rock, and mystic maran.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love watching their behavior and getting lots of fresh eggs!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Crafting. I love using my cricut to make signs, cards, shirt designs, etc.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and we have 2 little boys. I am a teacher and I teach 2nd grade. My first flock I hatched with my class!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I go on BYC all the time to read different forums when I have questions.

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info:

3F3A1C9E-DB8F-4733-87D2-52C9289F7273.jpeg

Sounds like a really pretty flock!

Glad you've been enjoying BYC for a while, and even more glad that you've joined!

BTW, I admire that you have a Cricut that you use. I've considered buying one but I fear it will -- after the first few weeks -- collect dust with many of my other crafting tools and supplies.

Back
Top Bottom