Thu

Hatching
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
My name is Thu and my husbands name is George
Our poultry consist of Saipan Jungle Fowl, Silver & Red Phenoix, Oliver eggers, Black Copper Marans, Golden Pheasants, Cinnimon Goldens, Reeves Pheasants, Lady Amherst, Mandarin Ducks, White Call ducks. Alaskan White pheasant, Black Mutant Pheasant.
Also want everyones input for next year about a new swap down in the Pineville area of Missouri I have 1300 acs of hard wood land and about 30 acs of pasture that I want to use for a poultry swap (ONLY) no trash/junk like northest ,OK. no names mentioned. All setups will be FREE. If I get enough POSITIVE input then I will start the process for this Poultry Swap. There is enough room for over 100 sellers , There is wild persimmon shade trees all through the pasture , so there will be shade for the ones that get there first. Anyway we would like SWM input, for dates and times.

I will be at Nevada, MO. on the 27th of June 2010 to buy some birds from Jason Kramer:cool:

My email address is [email protected] for your comments.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
from California
frow.gif

What a great place to hold a swap!

WE had a Chickenstock in Kelseyville this month and the place was unreal!

Didn't want to leave there. LOL

Howdy from SC! Sound like you have a nice spread out there. Good luck with setting up the swap meets!

This is George & Thu I was rasied in Ceres, left there many moons ago. Went to Walter White School, then moved to Turlock, and rasied Turkeys on the range not in houses like they do here. Meat was better back then.

Quote:
Ah.....Moved to Ceres from the Bay Area. We were buying a house from an owner and after handing over all the down payment the house went to auction. Sell forgot to tell us the payments hadn't been made in a year? Told my husband that something was fishy, but he didn't believe me.
We're looking for property now, but will probably still be a few months before we are really ready.

My youngest son (last of 6 to live at home) will be going to High School in Ceres.

Back
Top Bottom