1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by jeff, Apr 2, 2008.

1. jeff

jeff Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2008
    I build and sell wooden nest boxes,cages, etc. What is the best way to list on this site. Or what is another good site.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

Maybe under the Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away caption? But you might want to wait to see if there is any policy in doing this...contact NiftyChicken maybe?

3. twigg

twigg Cooped up

Mar 2, 2008
    Tulsa
    Quote:Buy and Sell pretty much covers it, I would think.

*Bumping* posts is frowned upon [​IMG]

4. jeff

jeff Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2008
    What do you mean by bumping posts?

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Welcome to the board. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  6. twigg

twigg Cooped up

Mar 2, 2008
    Tulsa
    Quote:*Bumping* is replying to your own post with the sole objective of moving it up to the top of page one of the Forum.

7. jeff

jeff Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2008
    I am new to all of this and just looking for some help and direction. Would enjoy talking to all sellers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by