gpguy

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 13, 2014
Coleville, CA
Hey all my name is Joe. I came across this site in "Hobby Farms
00ae.png
" and thought I'd give it a try. I am new to raising chickens, and boy did I start with a bang! I have 17 chicks now, I started with 18 but 1 didn't make it past the first night. So I have 6 Delaware's, 5 Cornish Rock's, & 6 Barred Plymouth Rock's. I am in the process of building my coop and should be done in a few days. I will try to post picks of the finished product inhabited by my lovely flock. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me in my chicken raising process.

Alright Joe,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

Show us some picks of your flock
jumpy.gif

The front porch in the evening
clap.gif

The new guys
ya.gif

Old photo of the zoo
lau.gif

New photo of the zoo
clap.gif

The lady's in waiting
hu.gif

The Molted Houdan's
hugs.gif

THE PREADITOR
hide.gif

Momma Goose 12 yrs
thumbsup.gif

The Mall Cop's
sickbyc.gif

Bob & Aflack enjoying the noon sun
droolin.gif

So what you got
lol.png

gander007
old.gif

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congrats on the new chicks, and good luck with your coop build!

Thanks for the welcome all. I will post some pics here shortly I need to email them off my phone to post them here. I do have a breed that when I purchased them I was under the impression I was buying Delawares because that is what I was told they were. However watching them grow they do not appear to be displaying the coloration of one. I will post the pics here shortly and maybe someone will point me the right way.

Here are few pics of my new flock.

These ones I'm not sure what they are. I was told they were Delawares but I'm not so sure any more

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom