New Member!!

PeaceFrog13

In the Brooder
May 23, 2015
Wilmington, Il
Hi I'm Alex
1f604.png
I'm currently raising 9 chickens and 2 adorable little runner ducklings. I decided to finally get a byc account because it's so useful and everyone seems so nice
1f600.png
happy to be part of this online community finally

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. I'm a chicken person myself, but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hi Alex, welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

What breed(s) of chickens do you have? There is a lot of information available here on BYC so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

It's nice to have you join us!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC Alex!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad you joined the flock!!
wee.gif

Many adventures await you and your flock. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around!!
big_smile.png

D.gif
jumpy.gif
-Turkenstein25
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Hi Alex nice to meet you. Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock.
frow.gif

I lived in Chicago the first 22 years of my life - had no idea they allowed chickens, unless that is a fairly new thing. I don't think the old neighbors in Westlawn would have approved. They poisoned my dog- vet was able to save him. Moved out 45 years ago and NEVER looked back.

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone:)
@NorthFLChick I've got 2 barred Plymouth rocks, a welsummer, austrolorp, leghorn, Easter egger, a sweet little houdan, a few barnyard mixs, and my adorable little buff silkie
1f604.png
they're all pullets what kind of chickens do you have?
@drumstick diva I live more on the outskirts of Chicago many of my neighbors have backyard flocks too so nobody really complains
1f602.png
how ever my closest neighbors sound a lot like your old ones they also tried to kill my dog
1f615.png
they tried to feed him meat with crushed glass in it thankfully I saw it before my dog did. seems like very few people in Chicago like dogs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom