New Members in Wyoming

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by russiansage2007, Feb 11, 2017.

1. russiansage2007

russiansage2007 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2017
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Hi everyone. My family and I have been raising chickens almost 2 years now, and I finally got around to joining this awesome site. I have gotten a lot of great information from all of you here and hopefully I can learn even more now that I'm a member. I'm actually feverishly looking into raising some quails soon so any knowledge or advise, please send it my way.

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hello and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. I'd suggest the Quail forum will be the best place check out.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

All the best
    CT

3. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    [​IMG] x2CT Ken

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. For your quail questions you may want to post on the "quail thread." Just put that in the search box above and it will pop up for you.

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, russiansage2007, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! [​IMG]

6. N F C

N F C eggnog time! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It's always nice to see another Wyoming face here, there aren't that many of us! Please drop in on the Wyoming United state thread and say hello.

In addition to the Quail forum, there is some good information about them in the Learning Center.

Thanks for joining us!

7. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Chicken Obsessed

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Welcome to BYC! Great to have you with us!

8. russiansage2007

russiansage2007 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2017
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Thank you for the welcome. I felt I had to reply that I grew up in Kansas. I'm from Leavenworth.

9. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under russiansage2007 [​IMG] Welcome!

Good luck with your Quail venture!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by