new mexico?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by picklespickles, Aug 27, 2008.

1. picklespickles

picklespickles Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    anybody in new mexico>

2. Squeaky

Squeaky I squeak, therefore I am

Jul 5, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hi,

I'm in Albuquerque, west of the river, and have 4 pullets.

Not too long ago I posted an ad for an Albuquerque based get-together that would involve knitting/crocheting, chilling with the chickens, and getting to know each other. So far there's not been interest in it, but you never know.

Where are you, and what manner of birds have you?

Cheers!

3. HenAddiction

HenAddiction Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2008
    Saint Cloud
    [​IMG] what a bummer.... I am from Albuquerque and live up here with these , um, really nice folks. LOL Tell ya what... anyone get down around Carrizozo and I will send you money to drop a couple of birds off to my Mom. She's be so happy to get some and knows just how to care for them. Just won't go out to get any.

Anyway, missing it out there. Been up in this area for 2 years now and still can't figure out why people just pull out in front of me and expect me to stop for them. One day I may forget my manners and not hit the brakes! WOO HOO! I just wanna come back home. heck, up here I can't ever figure out which direction I am heading since I don't have any mountains for landmarks. Ugh. The only thing good here is that I REALLY love the ocean and we live on a lake. Send me some sand and sun will ya!??? [​IMG]

4. picklespickles

picklespickles Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    oh. hey. i'm a little south of albq. now but i work in town a couple days a week. yeah it might be neat to get together sometime. i havne't knitted in years.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by