New Monarc23 egg tester(quaint photos)

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by sfoelee, Apr 27, 2009.

1. sfoelee

sfoelee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 3, 2008
    east bay,california
    Incubator time again! UPS just came awhile ago. Box labeled all four sides. Dense paper covers small packet of eggs which were wrapped in bubble wrap. Each egg wrapped in tissue paper and each egg labeled in the quail carton. Wow I already tired with all this wrapping(4) and sneaky tape. Well I finally have my little treasure of twelve eggs to test. Many thanks and now will set early morning as it now 6:38pm. My journey begins as a tester. Will keep everyone posted. I added fourteen of my own to make it interesting. Check out the pictures by my son.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    YAY!! so all are safe!?!?!? [​IMG]!!!!

I am so happy!!!!

I hate how long they took to get to ya but that's living far away from eachother for ya [​IMG] tell your kiddo he took great pictures! [​IMG] and tell him to deffinatly post as many as he wants we'd all love to see!!!!

I hope that many if not all of my eggs to you hatch (ofcourse i hope that but will it happen only 18 days will tell [​IMG]).

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    I am so jealous!

4. cawooduck

cawooduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Livermore, CA
    sfoelee,

Goodluck on incubating the quail eggs, however i dont think you will need it, those quail from PA are some very fertile critters!!! My quail are kin to Monarcs!! Take care and keep us posted on the results!!

PS- Niki, very nice packing job!![​IMG]

5. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:why thank you [​IMG] hehe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by