1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

NEW movie of My Googly Eyed Girls and my new coop gadget.

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Dr.Doorlock, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Dr.Doorlock

Dr.Doorlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Garland, Texas
    I have run out of space for all my funny movies, so this time I had to put it up on YouTube. Check out how much fun I'm having while keeping my girls from pecking each other's feathers off.

2. Mesa

Mesa Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2008
    New Mexico
    ROFL, thats hilarious!

3. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    That is just the funniest thing I've ever seen! [​IMG]

4. okiemommy

okiemommy Mother of 5, Prisoner to None

May 26, 2008
    Okla-Homa
    oh that is sooo funny!!

5. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    LOL....even the dog found it quite interesting!

6. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    ok I need to know if those blinders actually have a purpose other than making me laugh everytime I see them, and can i buy a pair from you I would love to take some silly pics with them and my ds for easter [​IMG]

7. okiemommy

okiemommy Mother of 5, Prisoner to None

May 26, 2008
    Okla-Homa
    Wondering the same thing... [​IMG] Are you using them to keep from pecking each other? Or is this purely for entertainment?

8. Dr.Doorlock

Dr.Doorlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Garland, Texas
    Quote:I would never think of entertainment at an animal's discomfort or redicule. The devices are called "Pinless Peepers" and they are a humane way to get my girls to stop pecking. They have been disturbed enough to peck because they outgrew the cage in the garage before I finished their new palacial coop. See my blog:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=17397

The wiggly eyes were my idea. They see the other side, so they had no reaction unless it was shock at seeing their big eyed sister. May as well have some fun until they get fully feathered and I remove the peepers. BTW, there are movies at my site that will have you howling.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by