NEW movie of My Googly Eyed Girls and my new coop gadget.

Dr.Doorlock

Songster
11 Years
Oct 21, 2008
Garland, Texas
I have run out of space for all my funny movies, so this time I had to put it up on YouTube. Check out how much fun I'm having while keeping my girls from pecking each other's feathers off.

That is just the funniest thing I've ever seen!
gig.gif

ok I need to know if those blinders actually have a purpose other than making me laugh everytime I see them, and can i buy a pair from you I would love to take some silly pics with them and my ds for easter
lau.gif

Wondering the same thing...
smile.png
Are you using them to keep from pecking each other? Or is this purely for entertainment?

Quote:
I would never think of entertainment at an animal's discomfort or redicule. The devices are called "Pinless Peepers" and they are a humane way to get my girls to stop pecking. They have been disturbed enough to peck because they outgrew the cage in the garage before I finished their new palacial coop. See my blog:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=17397

The wiggly eyes were my idea. They see the other side, so they had no reaction unless it was shock at seeing their big eyed sister. May as well have some fun until they get fully feathered and I remove the peepers. BTW, there are movies at my site that will have you howling.

Back
Top Bottom