*New* Movies - Tangled & Voyage of the Dawn Treader - Narnia

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Dec 12, 2010.

1. King Caspian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Edmund

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Peter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Flynn Rider

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Let's talk about Tangled 1st -
    First of all I think "Flynn" is totaly handsome! [​IMG] My bros' and sis's went to go see it Friday...I could have gone but I'd been waiting to see Narnia - "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" ever since I heard they're thinking about making it! I pretty much know about "All" that happened in Tangled but I wonna see it for myself SOOO BAD!

The Dawn Treader was seriously messed up but I still love it!!! [​IMG]
    OMG - King Caspian is - [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sooo...post pictures talk about these movies..new movies that are coming out etc!

Quick Question: Any idea when Tangled and The Dawn Treader are coming out...? [​IMG]

2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Haven't read the book "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" sense 5th grade an have yet to see the movie... No nothing really about tangled yet.

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Tangled is awesome - so they tell me. Plus I've been doing some research and so I can back them up on that! LOL [​IMG]

Have you seen the first 2 "Narnia" movies?

4. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Have the first one an watched the second one at the drive-in. So lets say I watched it but I didn't watch it...... I need to get it an watch it where I can get in to it.... I have all the books somewhere.

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    The Books AND Movies are awesome - even though my siblins hate the movies... [​IMG]

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I saw Tangled today and it was very good. I haven't teared up at a movie in awhile and this one definitely did it to me! Flynn was definitely very handsome!

7. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

In the Narnia movies: Why, Edmund, of course!

Haven't seen Tangled yet! But, I plan on doing so [​IMG]

8. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Flynn. Is. Gorgeous. [​IMG] Or since I'm talking about a Disney prince, should I say ''handsome'' or ''dashing''? [​IMG] But the smolder was creepy.

9. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Chickerdoodle13: I cryed my heart out at the end of The Dawn Treader - [​IMG]
    Louieandthecrew: I'm really hopeing I get to see Tangled - Edmund [​IMG]
    eenie114: I agree..He is mine though [​IMG] I just loved it when he said "Here comes the Smolder"..what does that even mean? [​IMG] Say both...and HOT! [​IMG]

10. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I saw Tangled. It was a great movie, and Maximus was an amazing horse. [​IMG]

I doubt that I'll see The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, though. The trailer looked awesome, but I don't see how any actor can do Eustice's obnoxious personality justice, so I guess that I'll avoid that movie. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by