New neighbors !!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by donitaa, Nov 2, 2016.

1. donitaa

donitaa New Egg

Nov 2, 2016
    Hi all,
    I have recently shifted to this new house, it’s just been 2 weeks. My husband is always busy with work, so my neighbors helped me a lot in arranging things and setting up my new home. There are about 7-8 families here, and ladies are really friendly. Even though I was new, they welcomed me with pleasure, and I am really happy to be in the new locality. So, as a token of love and as a means of saying thanks. I am planning to bake cupcakes for them, and get it packed, so that I could gift them, and I fee that would look good. But, I don’t know of any such packing services, so did a quick search online for wholesale packers, and found http://www.clearpak.com/, and they have transparent and plain packaging. Is my idea good enough? Any suggestions ??

2. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Homemade treats are always a nice gesture! Even if you just put the cupcakes on a plastic plate or tray, I bet your new neighbors will appreciate the effort you went to and the thanks that are meant.

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I agree. I don't know if you have a Dollar Tree store near you or not. But they have portable cupcake caddies for $ 1.oo you get top and bottom- closes securely and has a nice handle. Only down side is it only holds 9 cupcakes. I wish it held a dozen. But it's neat for presenting them and cheap too. I always tell folks they can keep the holder. I bought a dozen when I first saw them. You can even use them as a mini greenhouse to start small pots of seed.

4. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Morning DD, I have the same cupcake holder! Very handy, I use mine for cookies too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by