New neighbors !!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by donitaa, Nov 2, 2016.

1. donitaa

donitaa New Egg

Nov 2, 2016
    Hi all,
    I have recently shifted to this new house, it’s just been 2 weeks. My husband is always busy with work, so my neighbours helped me a lot in arranging things and setting up my new home. There are about 7-8 families here, and ladies are really friendly. Even though I was new, they welcomed me with pleasure, and I am really happy to be in the new locality. So, as a token of love and as a means of saying thanks. I am planning to bake cupcakes for them, and get it packed, so that I could gift them, and I fee that would look good. But, I don’t know of any such packing services, so did a quick search online for wholesale packers, and found http://www.clearpak.com/, and they have transparent and plain packaging. Is my idea good enough? Any suggestions ??

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    If you have a Michael's Arts & Crafts or Jo_Ann Fabrics store near you they sell boxes for gifting baked goods. For cupcakes, I use the plastic carrier Dollar Tree sells for $ 1.00
    It has the bottom with openings for cupcakes and a clear top with handle that snaps on. The only down side to me is each only holds 9 cupcakes and I wish they held a dozen.

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    PS wish I had wonderful neighbors like you do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by